STrengthen the Skills Of NEets Erasmus+ Project aims at defining and validating innovative models, approaches and tools supporting personalized, active and
engaging adult learners’ personal development processes, based on self-awareness, reflective and participate based learning models, preventing ESL and NEET phenomena, contemporaneously addressing:
- Students/ young adults’ engagement and motivation by implementing self-awareness/evaluation tools, inclusive guidance and learning solutions supporting reflective, engaging and active behaviours;
- Trainers guidance and learning role empowerment: by adopting the new framework for Competences which are defined as a combination of knowledge, skills and attitudes appropriate to the context.
Upgrade the skills of trainers working with vulnerable groups through:
- Adapting the T4TEMP training courses with new key competences framework (Targeted Training Package for Adult
Educators -Working with NEET groups IO2– validated within a wide piloting framework, in all partners countries (RO, EE; IR; CY; GR; LT)
- a Capacity Building Training Course on new key competences (IO1) with 4 different skill levels: introductory, intermediate, advanced and expert
- an Assessment Tool on self- evaluation and learning personalization (IO3) for both target groups,
- a Good Practices Toolbox for upskilling adult educators and NEETs (IO4).
2nd Transnational Meeting
The 2nd Transnational meeting of the project was hosted in hybrid format by Education and training center Osilia in Estonia 26th of October 2021. Representatives of the consortium from all partner countries attended the meeting physically and online. During the meeting the partners discussed about the overall progress of the project and set some clear goals for the upcoming months. The next Transnational Meeting will be held in February, in Dublin, Ireland hosted by our partner Rural Hub.
- Erasmus+ Projects
- ΕΣΠΑ 2014-2020
- Εταιρικά Νέα